|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Litre|
|Plant Part Used/Extracted From||Grass, grass|
|Brand||Citspray Aroma sciences|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distillation|
|Packaging Size||1 Litre|
*CitSpray aroma Citronella oil*
CITRONELLA is a medicinal grass with fresh aroma which makes it useful in perfume making, eau-de-cologne, skin and scalp making products soothing and boosted, in aroma science for emotionally uplifting, fighting fatigue and stress reducing, aromatic ambience with its powerful insect repellent as well as disinfecting properties like antifungal, anti-parasitic as well as antibacterial making it first choice in many house hold products and many more to describe yet.…
*USES OF CITRONELLA OIL*
APPLY Citronella oil to skin with carrier oils like coconut, jojoba etc.
1) as a topical mosquito repellent
2) to get rid off unwanted smell in under arms, socks etc…
3) massage with it to clear fungal nail infection
1) USE in shampoo and conditioner to boost cleansing while adding shine to hair.
*AS MOSQUITO REPELLENT*
CAN be sprayed or applied on clothes while outing to ward off insects.
Use two to three drops in diffuser or apply on curtains or bedsheet to keep mosquitoes away.
*SOME OTHER USEFUL USES*
1)Keep in wardrobe by applying in cotton balls or anything to maintain a wonderful aroma as well as keep all other insects, bad smell away.
2)Add few drops in your washing powder to give a pleasant aroma as well as disinfect clothes.
3) Add few drops in mopping bucket to get an ant free, germ free floor. An important factor, where mopping cloth is not reachable the aroma of CITRONELLA reaches each and every corner of the house and keeps it germ free.
Splashing residue mopping water in the bathroom keeps it bacteria free and boosts the environment with natural properties of citronella.
Reviewed by 282 Users
Most Relevant Reviews